Beachlife Holiday Apartments Darwin
Thank you for choosing to book your accommodation with Beachlife Holiday Apartments. We ask that you carefully read the following “Terms and Conditions” of your letting.
Your Rental will include:-
- Fully furnished and equipped apartment with the following facilities:
- Fully equipped kitchen with cooker, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, kettle, a variety of pots & pans, crockery, cutlery & glassware etc.
- Full bathroom/s with bath or shower, or both, hairdryer.
- Living with dining furniture and outside furniture & BBQ on balcony, TV, cable TV, DVD Player, Wi-Fi Internet.
- Laundry with washer/dryer.
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans.
- Coffee Machine
The apartments are equipped with blankets, mattress toppers and protectors, pillows and pillow protectors, sheets, pillow cases and cushions, towels and face washers for bathrooms and pool towels.
Start up supplies provided are basic cleaning items, liquid soap, shower gel, shampoo and conditioner, toilet paper, washing up liquid, dishwasher powder, washing powder, floor cleaner etc, and tea/coffee pod supplies. A welcome breakfast basket is also supplied including fresh milk, orange juice, fresh bread, a selection of cereals, butter, a variety of condiments, and a special of the day sweet treat to enjoy with your tea/coffee.
Terms & Conditions of Occupancy
Beachlife Apartments offer you private quiet enjoyment of the property for the duration of your booking subject to the following conditions. Payment of your tariff confirms you, your fellow guests and any of your visitors are fully conversant and agree to our Terms of Occupancy.
- Accommodation is provided for the number of guests only stated on your booking confirmation advice. Any additional persons you require to stay overnight must be agreed in writing or email by the property manager and paid for accordingly if applicable (any person in excess of 6 pax if not previously agreed on, must pay the appropriate tariff prior to occupancy). No temporary bedding of any kind is to be used.
- Parties, gatherings and functions are strictly prohibited. Gatherings, parties and functions are considered more than the maximum occupancy of 8 people. Use contrary to this may result in immediate termination of your booking and additional payment.
- Damage, breakages, theft and/or loss of the properties fixtures, furnishings and effects will be redeemed from your security deposit for replacement or repair. Beachlife Apartments take no responsibility for guests personal property and travel insurance is recommended for this purpose.
- Rubbish is to be disposed of responsibly and placed in the refuse room situated off the ground floor lobby regularly during your stay. Under no circumstances are rubbish/bottles/boxes etc to be left in the lobby or stairwells on your level, or in any common areas including the pool area. If this is not adhered to, then a minimum cleaning fee of $100 will be charged against your security deposit for our cleaners to rectify.
- Departure Clean – the property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival. BBQ is to be wiped down with BBQ wipes provided. An additional fee will be charged if BBQ not left clean or excessive cleaning of the apartment is required .
- Please leave ALL keys on the kitchen bench on check out. Any lost or damaged remotes, fobs or keys will be charged against your security deposit at a rate of $175 for fob & key or $345 for fob, key & carpark buzzer.
- WiFi Usage – Please be aware we have monthly restrictions on our Internet account. If you use our service to perform large updates on your devices, stream Netflix, You Tube or Videos, (as these actions consume huge amounts of data) any excess usage over 15GB during your stay period will be charged at $30 per additional 15GB block.
- Our Apartments are strictly NON SMOKING including the main balcony The maximum security deposit fee of $500 will be charged to your credit card if this is not adhered to and requires our cleaners to rectify any evidence of this or there is damage to our furniture or the property. We have made the small back balcony a smoking area only, but ashtrays must not be left in the open to blow contents about. Please store ashtray in the aircon cupboard in this area after use.
- Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise at any time, is prohibited and may result in immediate termination of booking. Skytower is a Residential Building and other residents live in the complex full time. Therefore we ask you to please respect this and keep the noise of your comings and going to a minimum both in the apartment, lift lobbies and on the balcony, especially during the evenings.
- Call out costs including the lifts or fire alarms requiring any external company or service to attend which is instigated by any person included in your booking or any of your invited guests, where such call outs are due to not following procedures clearly posted in the lift, negligence, non supervision of children or any other instance other than breakdowns of any equipment that is the responsibility of the Body Corporate, will be passed on to the Guest for payment at the full cost of such charges levied to the Body Corporate.
- Visitor Bay Parking. Please note this is not to be used for short term guests or overnight Visitors. Only your bonafide visitors may use this limited parking for a maximum of 4 hours only.
- Pets are not allowed under any circumstances. An additional cleaning fee will be charged if pets have been found to have been on or in the property.
- Conform with the additional BC House Rules not covered here, as posted on the notice board in the foyer of our Skytower Building
- “Security Deposit” – Details of a current credit card with at least $500 available credit must be supplied to the Property Manager and available for the duration of your occupancy of the booked property. Should this not be possible, then a $500 cash Security Deposit must be paid at time of booking or upon your arrival at the booked property. This will be held up to 72 hours after your departure. Compensation for any breaches of our Terms of Occupancy as stated here, will be automatically charged against the Security Deposit by the Property Manager.
- Cancellation of your booking UP TO 28 days prior to start of your occupancy (confirmed arrival booked date): if caused by the client, the deposit is forfeited.
- Cancellation WITHIN 28 -14 DAYS to start of your occupancy (confirmed arrival booked date): if caused by the client, 50% of the total cost of your stay is forfeited.
- Cancellation WITHIN 14 DAYS to start of your occupancy (confirmed arrival booked date) and once commenced: if caused by the client, the total cost of your stay is forfeited.
We strongly suggest travel insurance is purchased if there is a possibility of cancellation to minimise any impact to you as this policy is strictly followed .
- Availability: The owner will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However the owners reserve the right to make alterations to bookings and offer alternative comparable accommodation if the booked property is not available due to unforeseen circumstances.